Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy summer.....


























































































So I finally feel like blogging again. There has been so much going on at our house that I rarely have a minute to myself. When I woke up on June 10th my biggest problem was a broken zipper on our newly purchased luggage for our " Oregon Coast trip". Of course that all changed with one phone call .... it has been a whirlwind of tears,prayers,and lots of wonderful family support(thank you all!) I'm not going to go into detail about what happened and how he is doing,because Rebecca has a blog that details how things are going and of course you all know by now what happened that day. It is www.walltravis.blogspot.com/. Besides it still turns my insides upside down even now.













Erin "moved out " today and I miss her already. The basement still smells like her coconut lotion. I really got to know her even more than I already did and I will miss our late night talks and watching Twilight too! But it is time for her and for us to try to get back to a little bit of normalcy in our lives.













I am going to post some pics of random things I took pictures of the past few weeks also baseball and Tyson's b-day.













Also, I need to mention our little friend (my surrogate daughter) Brianna lost her Daddy July 5 th to colon cancer. She is doing okay and able to talk about it but it is written all over her face the sadness she is feeling. Please include her and Koni (her mom) in your prayers if you would.


























No comments:

Post a Comment