Jason has been going up to the hospitol for the last four mornings to have breakfast with his brother. It has been a really good thing for both of them. Today I called Jason to see how Travis was doing today. He was still there with him and they were eating lunch. He asked me if I wanted to talk to him to him on the phone. Uhhhh ya sure ( I didn't know how it would be). Well Travis got on and said "Hi,how are you?" "Good how are you?" "Just tryin' to stay alive." (He's making jokes?) "Well you are doing good job of it." "Yeah" " I can't wait until you can come home." "Yeah." " Hey remember when we were at Redfish last year and you caught that big fish and let me reel it in? We need to do that again next summer." "Yeah" "Okay well I love you." "I love you too." "Bye." Bye." It was awesome !!! It made my day and my boys were listening in and got excited that Travis was doing well enough to talk on the phone with me.
We had the girls yesterday and Maegan was again very attached to her uncle Jason. She only wanted him to hold her and when he would put her down she would reach up to him and make noises until he would pick her back up again. It was so cute! She would also hold on to our legs and follow us around the kitchen while we made dinner.With our 3 and their 4 we felt like Jon and Kate plus 8 minus 1 . I don't know how those two manage!
We had the girls yesterday and Maegan was again very attached to her uncle Jason. She only wanted him to hold her and when he would put her down she would reach up to him and make noises until he would pick her back up again. It was so cute! She would also hold on to our legs and follow us around the kitchen while we made dinner.With our 3 and their 4 we felt like Jon and Kate plus 8 minus 1 . I don't know how those two manage!



LOVE IT! I read your conversation with him about 10 times! I miss you guys! I heard you are going on your trip! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Erin
I found a late night minute to catch up on your blog. I really enjoyed your posts about Travis and little Maegan...made me think back to really hard times and be thankful all over again for all you and Jason did and still do to help my family. My children went through amazing struggles this summer. It was so good to have family close by to help. Jason holding Meagan at this time makes me cry. It was soooo hard to let my kids go during a time when we all really needed each other.....but there was no way to be together. What a struggle. Thankyou.
ReplyDelete