Saturday, September 19, 2009

My big sis!


Shiree has been so supportive of me going back to school. She has taken so much of her time to help me with so many things and answer so many questions.She never makes me feel like I am bugging her even if it's the like the fourth time I have called her that day to ask "college advice". It is not easy to go back to school after seventeen years of being away from it.Especially if you are a mom and a wife.It's a challenge for sure to juggle it all. She has been doing it for a while now and will soon be a college graduate.I am soooooo proud of her. She has inspired me to do the same. So I just wanted to thank you Shiree for all you have done to encourage me. You are almost there girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment