Monday, January 25, 2010

We're back.....


So in an attempt to simplify my life I quit doing a few things that weren't really "have to's " in my life. Blogging, facebook, and a couple of other small things. I thought if I missed it I could always just start up again. At first I felt free of the little extras that really do take a little extra effort, but tonight as I looked over all of my past blogging , I realized it's worth a little extra time. After all it's a record of all the little day to day beautiful and sometimes crazy moments that make up our life. Yearly I am going to have a book made up of our blog. I 've heard Blogger does that kind of thing. Kind of like a family scrapbook of all the pics and funny little stories. Something the boys can look back on with their families some day.
I also missed connecting with family that is far away. It's fun to let them know what is going on here and read their comments back to us. It makes me feel more connected to you all.
I regret all that was missed during my short hiatus from blogging: Tyson's first day of preschool, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, me getting through my first semester of college and actually looking forward to more, wrestling season..... I am just gonna stop. I am making myself feel bad. Oh well no going back, start anew and move on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back, I really enjoy my family's blogs. Thanks for taking the time. Moalee

    ReplyDelete