Friday, February 12, 2010



This was one of only two pictures I got on Tyson's first day of preschool. He is loving it and I am so glad. He so needed the social stimulation. All that he has to play with in our nieghborhood is Jackson and Cody's friends. The little man needed some friends his own age. He made a new friend at preschool named Gunnar. He had his first play date with Gunnar last week and it was so cute. At first he didn't know what to do with him. It was like one thing to the next to the next. "Speed playing." Then when they got the hang of it they really had fun together.

I am so glad preschool is going well for Tyson. I was worried at first, because he is pretty attached to me, but me going back to school has really helped that situation a lot. He and Jason have become best buddies and Tyson doesn't cry for me when I leave now. When I drove away from preschool that first day I had the biggest lump in my throat. My baby is starting his "big boy " journey and there is no turning back. I know they have to grow up and it's the natural cycle of life and all that good stuff, but sometimes ( a lot of the time ) its seems to go way too fast. The other day Jackson (approaching his 12th b-day in March) told me he only has two and a half years until he can start drivers ed???? Really??? I guess I'll have to soak up every beautiful moment I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment