Friday, February 12, 2010

Foods around the world


Cody's class recently did a" foods around the world " activity and I volunteered to help. It was really fun. We were in charge of the gingerbread men. They made all kinds of yummy foods like nachos, pizza, cinnamon rolls, latkes( like a hash brown cake). It was nice to be back at the school and see all of the kids. I have been so involved over the years that I have a sweet bond with some of the kids and I have missed not being there this year. Tyson came along and had so much fun too. He is so good with names it's uncanny. He remembers so many of the kids from years past and they treat him so good. Cody was appreciative that I came. Yes I know he is holding the fork up like he is going to stab a hole through the plate. Almost every pic lately he is doing weird faces, peace signs, etc. He smiles all sweet then just as you press the button he does one of his goofball faces and then laughs in a apoligetically little giggle. I'm sorry mom really try again, and guess what he does it again. Maybe eight is the silly stage. I don't know.... whatever. I like a goofy a natural picture over a forced smile any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment