
So I got this dress shirt for Jack for the square dance and he really liked it a lot. He kept saying it was his lucky shirt and stuff like that. When we got home from the square dance Jack and Brianna went out back to swing and cool off. He came running in with this tragic look on his face like uh "am I gonna be in trouble?". When I saw what happened all I could do was double over in laughter. Apparently they were swinging super high and flipping upside down and then jumping out of their swings. The swing caught Jack's shirt and shredded one whole side and ripped every single button completely off his shirt. I tried to find it in the garbage tonight to take a pic, but it was buried under some nasty stuff. Anyway you'll just have to imagine it I guess, but it was hilarious!!!!! He takes after his mom with the accident prone stuff......poor kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment