
So I signed Jack and Cody up for Cal Ripken baseball this week and I am soooooo excited. There is nothing cuter than your little boys all dressed up in their baseball uniforms. Jack has done this league before and we have loved watching his games. This will be Cody's 1st year with this and he is so excited to play "real " baseball (as opposed to Tee ball which he was somewhat bored by last summer). I am so excited that even though their first game isn't until end of April I went out and bought all of their gear (pants, cleat's,and yes athletic cups ). That's the story behind this pic. So I brought home the gear and had them try on their cleats and baseball pants to make sure they fit. I wasn't sure how Cody would feel about having to wear a cup this year so I tried to handle it with finesse. Turns out he was excited about it!!!! Anything to be like the big boys I guess. So he ran to his room and well tried the thing on and came out laughing his head off. He grabbed the thing that you adjust the blinds with and told Jack to test out his new cup. Jason and I were laughing so hard. Cody told Jack to you know hit him where it counts so Jack gladly obliged.(what are brothers for if not to inflict pain on each other right). He kept saying go ahead Jack do it again is that all you got? So anyway long story short the cup works great and Tyson spent the rest of the night using it for a phone!
You need to ask Erin her cup story the next time you talk to her!!!
ReplyDeleteI love to watch your boys and see what I have to look forward to!!!
ReplyDelete