So my neighbor Janae gave me these books to read in January ,Twilight and New Moon. I had heard they were on the best seller list and tons of people of all ages were loving them. Still I took one look at the back of the book and thought "are you kidding me vampires?, teenagers?. I was so not interested and gave her back the books unread. Then about 2 weeks ago Debbie asked me if I had read them yet. Turns out she loves the series and went to the movie like 3 times already. I still was unsure though, but she said "trust me you will be hooked". Well I do trust her after all we have been friends for 25 years and I think she knows me better than I know myself sometimes. So I reborrowed the books from Janae and ended up finishing them both faster than I have ever finished any book! I am completely obsessed and am now reading "Eclipse" (the 3 rd book in the series. I am trying to pace myself ,because there is only one more after this and I know I will go into withdrawal when I am all finished. It's hard for me to find books I really love.
Oh I also went to see "Twilight at the theatre with Moalee on Wednesday night and I loved it so much that I risked " bladder bursting " because I didn't want to miss anything!!! Jason justs laughs at me, but I know he understands as he tends to be a little obsessive about things as well. Anyway if you are looking for a good read or a new obsession (ha ha) check these out. "Twilight" and "New Moon " are out on paperback and I saw them at Sam's for like $ 7 or so but if you want "Eclipse" or "Breaking Dawn " they are a little more as they are not out on paperback yet. I am going to get them so I can read them again maybe this summer on our drive to the Oregon Coast.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lindsay loves these books also!She has read them all, and she has seen the movie 2 times already. After everyone raving I feel like I am missing out. I will have to rent the movie when it comes out!
ReplyDelete